On 07/19/2013 11:16 AM, Rajaram R wrote:
> That was work in progress. You may wish to look at this patch
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/79858
>
> If a device sends 513 bytes to a musb device. 512 bytes will be
> received in DMA mode and 1 byte in FIFO mode.
>
> FIFO will always handle data < 512.

Okay. Let me rephrase this: Lets say there is a read request for 4096
bytes and your maxpacket is 512 and total of 4096 bytes will be sent by
the device. How many interrupts / read requests will there be?
8 like every maxpacket size or is it possible to stuff more data and
transfer 4096 in one go?

>>> Cheers

Sebastian