Hi Matwey,

On 09/09/2014 01:58 PM, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
Hi,

Can you add a few printks around drivers/usb/musb/musb_cppi41.c to
further narrow down where the problem is ? I ran v3.17-rc1 on my
beaglebone black (a while back) and didn't have any issues.
Now I am rebuilding the kernel to see where the problem is.

Are you sure you're running v3.16.1 vanilla ? I just tested on my end
and it's working fine. Please provide full boot logs including u-boot
all the way to the error scenario.
I am sure that I am running 3.16.1 opensuse, where no patches
affecting musb applied. Full log is quite big, please find it at
http://susepaste.org/31032538

attached you can find my logs (couldn't paste it anywhere as my test
case for mass storage devices outputs quite a bit of data)
Could you please share your kernel config? My config is attached.
Please set CONFIG_USB_TI_CPPI41_DMA=y and re-run your tests.

-George