From my experience with Lexmark, run like hell. I never got mine going properly and Lexmarks support is zilch.

Go for a HP if you want a cheapie, my old Deskjet 690C goes well and was very easy to set up.
Barry
--------------------

Brendan Greer wrote:
hi people

I have no expierence with printers on linux and am looking at getting a lexmark z615 printer for $99 from the warehouse.

I have looked for linux compatability for this printer on google and the results
give me no clear answer.

There are fedora driver rpms on the lexmark website

Can any one else dig up any information or know of any thing that may help?
I need to know will this work on linux mandrake 10

Is it easy getting printers working on linux?

Thanks

Brendan Greer