On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, Craig Falconer wrote:

David Lowe wrote, On 16/01/09 15:46:
Then you can never share this, because it would be redistribution of copyright material :-\

Actually I suspect even an attack lawyer may have a hard time
identifying what is copyrighted in a text file of (word,yyyy-mm-dd) pairs.

A very brief attempt (2 seconds) with gocr didn't spit out anything
readable. I suspect one actually needs to (Gasp! Schlock! Horror!)
read the man page and tweak options.

PO Box 1645 Christchurch                Email : john.car...@tait.co.nz
New Zealand