Hi all,

I am going to be building me a new PC here soon and I was wondering if anyone out
there has some advice on which motherboards and/or chipsets that should be avoided or
cause problems.  I am hoping to get a P4 or AMD XP with a low end clock speed so I
have the option to plug a higher powered chip in it later.

A google search revealed some issues about ECS(?) motherboards and I think I've heard
that the VIA chipset can be troublesome.

I wanted to hear from some of you all, who's opinions I value, on your own experiences
good or bad with motherboards and chipsets.  Which ones to look at and which to avoid
all together.

TIA,

Tom Wilson