On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:39:58 -0400 Kurt Wall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:> Scribbling feverishly on April 15, Tim Wunder managed to emit:
> > Anybody else having a problem with KDE3's Desktop Settings Wizard
> > insisting on
> > running every login?
>
> Nope.
>
> I use XDM and XFCE, though, so this probably doesn't help much. ;-)

Kurt,

How about posting your xdm setup.  I wanted to use xdm, but I never
could find any way to use it other than to hard code xfce as a choice.
 Do you have xdm setup such that you can choose different window
managers and a shutdown to bare console?

Thanks,
--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
Gentoo_rc6-15(1.1a) 2.4.19pre - kde3 + sylpheed