On May 1, 2002 05:09 am, M.W.Chang wrote:
> and I think they were talking about the OEM version only.
> The retail box version can be purchased separately from hardware.

Three of the five boxes here came with wintendo on them (OEM) and were dumped
almost instantly. I have only one dual_boot box left all the others are
running linux. I sold/gave away all copies of M$ OS  that came with the
machines. Since M$ doesn't make the hardware within the boxes they can't tie
their OS to it. This is as rediculous as selling cars with ESSO/EXXON fuel
and telling you that it is illigal to use other brands.

--
Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.