Well I guess it could be worse...  After the Fellowship movie came out,
someone started calling me Elrond... apparently there is some similarity
in looks... I've been brushing up on my immitations of the guy...  How's
this:  "What good is a phone call... if you are unable to speak?"   "Mr.
Anderrrrrrssonnn"

:)