Most specifically here is that Caldera does the basics, install/package
selection, STARTS INSTALLING, then lets you do everything else
immediately.  Nowhere do you need in insert disk5, or enter information
AFTER everything is installed.  This is a wonderful thing.  I watched a
movie with my wife last night while installing COLW311.  I added some
memory to the box, stuck in the CD and got the install started (of course,
this box required a install diskette, but that's not Caldera's fault).  I
got to watch the movie with my wife after that and didn't have to touch
the box again until it was finished with PostInstall and I shut her down.
Had I not chosen to remove unnecessary packages at install, the whole
process would have taken about 5-10 minutes of MY time.  The rest of the
install time is only dependant upon the speed of the hardware.  That is
nice (although I did get in trouble for playing a game of solitaire at the
end.  Have you ever noticed that it's the same deal every install?  It's
like Caldera stacked the deck to make you always win easily :)