Lizard tops it AFAIC.  I find Mandrake's friendly enough, and SuSE's as
well, but Lizard is just done right.  The only thing I could suggest is
that they allow you to check a box at the end that allows it to boot when
done, or reboot when done.
I believe Caldera released Lizard to the opensource community (some time
ago)...  This could still be a good thing...