Part of the confusion is due to the fact that the Xine team can't make use
of the Libdvdcss libs.  If they could, I'd probably scrap NAV and just use
DVD.  Then again, perhaps there is away to scrap DVD and rename NAV to
DVD....  That could be a LITTLE less confusing...

I might be persuaded to provide a location to store/retrieve these RPMs...

Matt