Doh!  Sorry.  I lost track of what was going on.  Let's get a couple things straight:

I am assuming that eth1 is connected to a cable-modem (layer-2 device) and that the
dhcp request is going out from 10.133.184.1, which is your eth1 interface's current IP
address.  Correct?  If not, please explain how IP is set up on your machine, including
any addresses you know.

begin  "Matthew Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(Sat, 13 Jul 2002 18:58:27 -0400)