How is this an about server sales following a good desktop?  This one is
more like RH being the dominant server Linux now wanting to take on
Mandrake, et. al. on the desktop.  Just what Ransome Love was trying to do,
except that the economy and his own public relations ineptitude got in the way.

At 11:06 AM 10/1/02 -0400, Lee wrote:
>Ahh, but I am. From the write ups I've read RH8 is supposed to be designed
>for the desktops of the business community, secretaries and such. Apparently,
>decided that server sales will follow a good desktop. Obviously, Ransome Love
>doesn't work there.
>
>Lee

Stuart Biggerstaff

Linda Hall Library of Science Engineering & Technology
5109 Cherry St.
Kansas City, MO 64110

Phone:  (816) 926-8748
         (800) 662-1545 x748