Apps that I can't get to compile:
xfree86 - get a bunch of atexit errors during make
gcc-3.1.1 and gcc-3.2 - Bootstrap comparison failure!
gnucash-CVS and kdemultimedia-CVS - atexit errors during configure

Some apps compile OK, though. I managed to compile the srpm for binutils
2.11.93 OK and, in fact, recompiles of glibc have seemed to work.