On Tuesday 15 October 2002 20:34, Keith Morse wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Tim Wunder wrote:
<snip>
> > So, I decided to try the disks anyway to see what would happen. As it
> > turns out, RedHat provides a disk check at the beginning of the install
> > process. I put each of the 3 disks thru redhat's disk check, and each
> > passed the test.
<snip>
> At this point, I be interested to know if the "media check" option when
> booting from the cd would complain about the cd's you burned.

Um, well, um, no, the media check didn't complain about the disks, they all
passed the media check test (which, according to the RedHat docs, is an
md5sum check).

Regards,
Tim

--
RedHat Psyche 8.0, stock kernel, Gnome 2.x, Xfree86 4.2.0
  9:00pm  up 3 days, 11:48,  0 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00