late reply:

mounting a stacker volumn may be a bad idea. but moutning archives (zip,
rar, ...), nrg, cue+bin if not ccd are not. who would know whether they
have interest in linux in the future? They don't get popular in WIndow$
without a reason.

--
  .~.    Might, Courage, Vision. In Linux We Trust.
 / v \   http://www.linux-sxs.org