I posted my question in comp.mail.sendmail.
one suggested me to add procmail to fetchmail. another suggested using
getmail.

but before I got their reply, I used OE to pull them out... I guess M$
OE breeded a generation of usres to use badly formatted email
addressses. I guess Asians don't like 7-bit ASCII at all...

--
  .~.    Might, Courage, Vision. In Linux We Trust.
 / v \   http://www.linux-sxs.org