On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 09:33:51PM -0700, Collins wrote:
>On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:26:03 -0800 "Net Llama!"
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>[ snipped ]
>
>> But for what its worth, here's my data for the boxes where i have
>> root: 1 RH-7.2
>> 3 RH-7.2 (XFS)
>> 2 RH-6.2
>> 1 RHAS-2.1
>> 4 RH-7.3 (XFS)
>> 1 COL-3.11
>> 1 COL-2.4
>> 2 RH-7.1
>>

>Wow, the COL-2.4 box must be almost as up to date as debian. <slap>

Don't speak too harshly.  We still maintain several Caldera
OpenLinux 1.3 systems that are in heavy commercial use.

I don't have counts on the various systems but we use/maintain:
        Caldera OpenLinux 1.3
        Caldera OpenLinux 2.3
        Caldera OpenLinux eServer 2.3
        Caldera OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4
        Caldera Workstation 3.1.1
        Mandrake 8.2
        RH 7.3
        freebsd 4.[3-7]
        Apple OS X 10.1 -> 10.2.3
        SCO OpenServer

My personal desktop systems are Caldera 3.1.1 WS and eDesktop 2.4,
Mandrake 8.2, a PowerMac G4 with OS X 10.2.3, and RSN freebsd.

Bill

The cry has been that when war is declared, all opposition should
therefore be hushed.  A sentiment more unworthy of a free country could
hardly be propagated.  If the doctrine be admitted, rulers have only to
declare war and they are screened at once from scrutiny ...  In war,
then, as in peace, assert the freedom of speech and of the press.
Cling to this as the bulwark of all our rights and privileges.
                -- William Ellery Channing