On Sat, 2002-12-21 at 17:00, Joel Hammer wrote:
> I went out and bought a digital camera, Nikon Coolpix 2500. They didn't have
> a card reader at BestBuy. The camera is designed to hook up to a USB port.
> Does anyone know if there is a linux app that supports this camera?

Sorry to reply 2 weks late, but for the record, folks might want to go
to http;//www.gphoto.org

gtkam is bundled with RedHat 8.0 and is part of the install package. It
was written by Scott Fitzgeralsd and Lutz Mueller from the gphoto crowd
and uses libgphoto2.

It works slicker than spit!

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to all.
--
burns