I've heard that DansGuardian is an excellent proxy/filtering solution.  It has
several configureable ways to determine bad content, including a gradiated
scale (assigning a value to each instance of certain words, and failing based
on the additive value for a page)

If you are interested in the horse's mouth, contact Rusty at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and tell him I told you to write him.

Matt