On Tuesday 25 February 2003 22:28 pm, dep wrote:
> begin  Bruce Marshall's  quote:
> | I assume you now have an Expert Mouse Pro....
>
> nah, the old four-button one; my original was a v. 5; no idea what
> this one is -- it's whatever's current.

Oh well....  I think what's current in the Expert Mouse line is the Pro
now....  with four big buttons and 6 small ones on the top edge... and a
wheel above the ball.

The Version5's I use are pretty recent....  I'm now buying them off of
eBay while they last.  I think your V5 could also have attached as a
PS/2.

There should be a label on the bottom telling you what you have but as
long as it works, that's what counts.