On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:27:07 -0500
Stuart Biggerstaff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> True about Lizard.  It's so logical the way it does video--which is
> the most likely to fail--early in the program.

Yeah, so logical, it fails as soon as lizard starts!!!

One of the things that started me on the drift away from Caldera was the
fact that Caldera could expend the effort to run fancy graphics on my PC
at boot time, but they wouldn't expend the $.02 worth of effort to make
lizard run on my fscking SiS video card.

Not a problem these days, but it still sticks in my craw, so I don't
have fond memories of lizard.

Also, until the idiots (only to the extent below) at gnu come up with
another incompatible glibc/gcc combo that breaks everything you have
installed, I have no need to install anything again from scratch, so I'm
not really excited about a fancy graphical installer. Something like the
Slack installer is plenty for me.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the