"Your rebel friends are no match for this FULLY ARMED AND OPERATIONAL BATTLE STATION!"

Oh yeah?  Well take that, you old ugly dude!

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:01:49 -0600
Collins Richey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:40:41 -0400
> Matthew Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/8/6/32819/51827
> >

> > One submission to Michigan's AG:
> >
> > The SCO Group has been engaging in legal threats, both electronically
> > and in hard-copy, to further their ability to extort money from
> > consumers and companies in Michigan and throughout the world.
>
> Right on, baby!  I hope that all this wraps up quickly, and that we
> never hear of or from these cretins again.  However, since the bloody
> hand of M$ is probably behind this somehow, we probably won't hear the
> end of this for a long time.
>
> --
> Collins Richey - Denver Area
> if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the
> worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.

Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
*Network Consulting, Integration & Support
*Web Development and E-Business