Good.  At least I'm not the only one who did it.  SCO knows all sorts of information
about my company (we were partners), so it wouldn't be beyond their sinister selves to
retaliate (even defending against meritless lawsuits takes money).  At least if
they're too bogged down, they may never get around to it.

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:33:51 -0500
C M Reinehr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I learned of this link to the article Let's Put SCO Behind Bars from the
> Debian user mailing list:
>
> Let's Put SCO Behind Bars by Michael D. Crawford
>
> http://www.goingware.com/notes/prosecute-sco.html
>
> and, using it by reference, have just filed a complaint with the Attorney
> General of the State of Alabama (USA) alleging fraud and extortion on the
> part of The SCO Group.
>
> cmr
>
> --
> Registered Linux User #241964
> ----
> "Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle
> and quick to anger." -- Samwise Gamgee

Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
*Network Consulting, Integration & Support
*Web Development and E-Business