On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 11:40:48 -0500
ronnie gauthier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I might be confused here but why not jsut enable FP extensions on the
> apache server?

Yep, you're confused.  I have a customer with the same problem.  Under
Windoze, the filenames: Customer.htm, customer.html and CusTomer.htm are
the same file, which of course is the stupidest thing anyone's ever
heard.  So inside the various .htm(l) files are lower case names (or
maybe all upper case) but at any rate don't match the case of the actual
filenames.

Enabling FP extensions doesn't magically make UNIX stupid.  FP
extensions are for idiots that can't write forms to PUT information,
etc.

The correct answer is to take it home and do it over correctly.

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
                Nemesis Racing Team motto
GPG key autoresponder:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]