Hi all

My wife and I have an e-mail address that we share for general
corresponce with friends and family.   She is getting tired of having
to have me login under my username so she can see any e-mail that she
gets that I happened to download.

Any recommendations on a method so we can share the inbox for our shared
e-mail account?

I looked at Kmail filtering a copy of every message downloaded into her
$HOME/Mail/inbox file but there is only a move to option not a copy to.

I also though that copying the inbox from my $HOME/Mail directory over
to hers via a nightly cron job would work but then there is the problem
of her not wanting to keep certain e-mails that I would and vice versa
and her inbox being overwritten.  Plus permission problems, etc.

I don't know procmail but did a little research on it and it seems to be
overkill for this minor task.  Although I'd like to learn to use it for
spam filtering.  But I don't have sendmail running on the desktop
machine.  And the recieving of pop mail is done via Kmail.  Not
q-popper or fetchmail or any such thing.

Any advice, tips, pointers, or ideas on how to get this working?

TIA,

--
Tom Wilson
Reg. Linux user# 199331