This would be my preferred solution, as well. Otherwise, I believe the
following would work, as well.

Kmail stores all your messages in ~/Mail, that is, a Mail subdirectory in
your home directory. Using your login, configure Kmail as you would like it.
Then, under her login configure Kmail identically. Then, replace the ~/Mail
subdirectory in her home directory (or yours) with a link pointing to the
other ~/Mail subdirectory. Next, make sure all permissions relating to the
~/Mail subdirectories and any and all files and subdirectories therein are
readable, writeable and searchable by both of you.

Both of you should then be able to login as appropriate, check and send
e-mail, as long as you're not both logged in simultaneously.

No warranty expressed or implied! :-)

mike

On Saturday 04 October 2003 10:33 am, you wrote:
> My ISP lets us have two email addresses at no extra charge. She has her's
> and I have mine.

Debian 'Sarge': Registered Linux User #241964
----
"More laws, less justice." -- Marcus Tullius Ciceroca, 42 BC
--------