Does anyone have any practical experience to share regarding the difference between
security = User security and security = Domain?

I understand that in the Microsoft world, Domains are so important, but in a
standalone system, I'm a bit foggy if there would be any benefits to running in domain
mode, and Machine registration seems like a pain in a small environment.

Anyone have wisdom to share on this?

Thanks.

Sorry for dumping on the list so much today.  I've been so crammed lately that I've
hardly been able even check the list.  This project has been sucking every waking
minute of my brainpower and some of my sleeping capacity.  Thank you for your input
and understanding.

Matt

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
* Network Server Appliances
* Network Consulting, Integration & Support
* Web Integration and E-Business