Hi;

Not being an expert with filters, I ask the assembled experts.
This is a kmail (which I use as a mail client) specific question.
I wish to set up a POP filter so that MS executables and scripts in
attachments are not downloaded from my mail server (earthlink) .  So I
just set up a POP filter in the handy dandy POP filter rules window box
with a "Filter Criteria" of

<message> contains .exe
<message> contains .scr

because <message> is what the kmail help page suggested for filtering
the entire contents.  But no joy.  I'm not worried about them running,
I just don't like them clogging up my mail.  Any helpful hints??  Am I
interpreting the concept of "mail server" correctly (that is, the "mail
server" is my earthlink isp that "stores" my email).
Thanks!

--
Tony Alfrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]