On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 23:02, Jorge Almeida wrote:

> > Although I use Tcl/Tk quite a bit, I have only used expect a bit. I
> > would imagine there were some hooks to help with this.
>  I have the Exploring Expect book, which doesn't seem to help in this
>  specific matter.

Expect does everything Tcl does. Do Tcl docs apply as well. If using
'bind' would be appropriate when scripting a dialog is another thing. Is
there nothing in expect to deal with key bindings?

If you use the autoexpect command to record an interaction, I would
imagine it would also be useful in finding what key presses look like to
Tcl/expect.

--
Roger Oberholtzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>