Some joker started scanning my ports VERY heavily today. I'm also getting
beaten by that new IDA worm (the IIS one). Some kiddies have a shit load of
scripts and are trolling for vulnerable machines (thank god for apache/linux).
Portsentry and my other tools are doing their best, but we're still getting
hammered. hang in there
--
Douglas J. Hunley ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net/        Admin: http://linux.nf/

~~ Now offering Linux admin services for the home user ~~

"I don't know which is worse,  ...that everyone has his price, or that the
price is always so low."  -Calvin