Running COL 2.2. Recently had to shift my ide cdrom from primary slave
to secondary slave on my box. Needless to say the auto cdrom icon
doesn't access the cdrom in its new position. The secondary primary is
occupied by an ide cdrw.

I tried to mount the cdrom using# mount -t auto /dev/hdc /mnt/cdrom and
got an error message that the device was read only. Next tried id of
/dev/hdd and with same result. Then tried /dev/hdc4 got number too large
or in error message for that and hdd4. Can't get either the cdrom or
cdrw to mount. What now?

Lee