Lurid and unclean?  If that's what you want then I suggest you turn on the History
Channel.
There's not a provocativly posed breast in sight, but all day long you can learn about
who
killed whom, in how many numbers, where, with what and why and in graphic detail.  No
offense
intended to anyone who has ever served their country in that nation's armed forces,
but it would
appear that as a species we're a bit unbalanced.

Now we return you to your regularly scheduled linux discussion ...

- Richard