Hi, Lonni:

Well, it took a long time to download, but that's the least of my
problems.  Now I can't find it.

When I clicked the URL, it just began the file transfer in a small
dialog box with a progress bar.  I never did see a file name, but I
assumed it would go to my home directory, and rationalized  that a 47.5
M file shouldn't be too hard to identify.

Maybe I'll just download it again tonight over the faster of the 2
phone lines, when there's no chance anyone will be using the phone.

Anyway, thanks for making it available.

Regards,

Glemm

On Tuesday 21 August 2001 05:36 pm, Net Llama observed:

--
Glenn Williams - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Registered Linux User # 135678