tisdagen den 11 september 2001 17.00 you wrote:
> BS, this calls for an allout war on ALL terrorists. No stopping till there
> are no more, no matter what it takes or where it takes the US. It is time
> for the US to rethink it policy of NOT assinating political leaders

I agree that all terrorist shall be stopped. But if in the process the open
society becomes a repressive one the terrorists have won. The authorities
must fight terrorism very hard there is no question about that.

If the US starts assasinating political leaders that opens a very nasty
Pandoras box. A free for all to kill political leaders.

I'm really sorry and upset about all those that have died today

Olle