On Tuesday 11 September 2001 10:41 am, you wrote:
> Olle Viksten wrote:
> > tisdagen den 11 september 2001 16.08 wrote dep:
> > >
> > > pne of the towers has now collapses. and a third plane crashed into
> > > the pentagon.
> > >
> > > this is the biggest attack on the u.s. since the war of 1812.
> >
> > Both are down now. And one more plane is heading for Washington.
> >
> > I just hope the US government will keep a cool head and not retaliate to
> > fast.  If the talibans are behind it. as seems probable at the moment, I
> > hope the world communities can agree to crush them. Besides the unkown
> > number who died in US they have murdered tens of thousands in Afgahnistan
> > and burned their own cities to the ground.
>
> Turn Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and Libya into glowing holes.
>
> Kurt

Kurt Did you miss one yeaman? Actually any other country that helps harbours
or gives aid now should forfeit their lives totally. I have seen war, it is
not pretty exciting or any thing like it. But it is time for us to walk
softely and carry that big stick and use it. Untill it hurts those
responsible. Ny hope it is not another Tim Mcvey we have here.
--
Rick Sivernell
Dallas, Texas  75287

        .~.