"hmmmmmm very interesting.." says the wise man..

I concur, (gettin help on the howto of it hehe), that this is enough, I too
would have been hesitant about it(posting) and willr eamin hesitant about the
porkers knockin at my door

Have a good day gents

On Tuesday 18 September 2001 20:21, you wrote:
> I am a bit hesitant to post this, but I know others probably feel the way I
> do, so...
>
> attached is a quick and simple script that in theory (if one would use it
> for this purpose, which I'm not advocating) find everyone that has hammered
> your Apache site all day, and would connect to their infected IIS server
> and shut the server off.
>
> I offer it as a proof-of-concept and/or an intellectual exercise. Don't
> blame me when the cops bust down your door...

  Bill Day     A.K.A.     BadMan
  RLU#188133     RLM#83358     http://counter.li.org
  irc.openprojects.net     #linux-users
  MicroShaft is the only company that introduces
  an OS that is worse than the one it replaces.
  8:30pm  up 48 days, 10:31, 25 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.15, 0.06