Mike Andrew wrote:
%
% This whole area is raises remarkable flames. For reasons that bored me
% senseless, it is 'politcally correcter' to reply to the person posting to a
% list rather than replying to the list. I could throw up a quoted RFC for you,
% but won't. I gave up trying to figure out how this twisted logic is so
% obvious to everyone but me, after a few miserable attempts at pleading for
% common sense on those lists that do this, I did the obvious and unsubscribed.

Someone pee in your Fosters today? ;-)

% Apparently the correct answer is you are supposed to hit the reply all button
% to lists that are 'politically correct'. However, since I consider private
% mail (of that sort) an intrusion on my privacy, I wasn't about to inflict
% what the header tells it to.

Note to self: never send Mikey private email. ;-)

Coward, n.:
        One who in a perilous emergency thinks with his legs.