List

   Any one know of a good c++ developer toolkit for Xwindows. I do not want
to use QT/KDE much too bloated, the gimp toolkit well can't seem to find any
real documentation on. Would like to develop code for multiplatforms. I want
to use the STL (ansi-iso version) and develop several disfferent projects. I
just do not like the way so many of these programs are done, since I do not
like them, can not change the worls <g>, create my own is the only answer I
get. I want slick, fast, and some interface intelligence performed by the
software. I use a large monitor, most programs are very tiny and hard to read
the text, I beleive sw should be able to adjust it self to the enviroment it
is in. Silly me <g>. Any suggestions are appreciated.

cheers
--
Rick Sivernell
Dallas, Texas  75287