Hi List

    I need a bit of help here. I have scournged  a PI 133 Mhz board & cpu. I have
been
 able to install ew 3.1  and works fine except no mouse. I have tried both com1 &
com2
with a ps/2 mouse  adaptor.  I have 2 rats here, one track ball from Logitek, I use
this
with all my systems, & a M$ intellimouse  scroller. Both are operational on other
systems.
the mobo has a usb port and a 8 pin  dual inline connector,   unmarked. I have tried
everything I know other than buying another serial rat, no  money here,   out of work

now,  what would be helpfull if any body has them are the serial port &  ps/2 mouse
diagrams, power setting or etc. Ay help is appreciated. Could not find on the Net.

 cheers

--
Rick Sivernell
Dallas, Texas  75287