On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 00:34:59 -0500
"burns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I understand that SuSE is common in Europe and 7.2 and
> 7.3 Pro are getting rave reviews as a server load, but for all intents
> and purposes, SuSE just doesn't exist in the North American corporate
> market. <FWIW, I am running SuSE 7.2 Pro>

Maybe it's whiplash from their 6.x days when dieser dokumentation wast
very Duetsche!  Their broken english scared me off.  They were the first
distro I ever installed.  Now I remember why Caldera is my first love.
They were the second install (COL2.2) and the difference was night and
day. (To say nothing of the fact that SuSE didn't get X working and COL
was GUI from bootup/install.