I have been trying to get hold of the latest release of Caldera to no avail.
Their site is constantly full and the mirrors do not have the latest release
still. Does any one out there have a copy of the 3 iso's as yet or know of a
reachable site?

The reason is that I am using Mandrake 8.1 after giving the Suse 7.3 Distro a
flick due to incompatabilityies with my setup. Mandrake is far better with my
h/w but still a few annoying glitches, the worst is vmware. I cannot get it
to 'see' the local files and system files, even though I have setup as normal
with other distros it works but not this one. It uses samba but i am unsure
whether that is running, ps -aux does not show it up. How can I check ?
Thing is that networking is enabled insofar as I can use nutscape to get to
the net.

This was sent to me by my daughter in NZ, what do you guys think?
http://www.satirewire.com/news/jan02/australia.shtml

--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161