from Glenn Williams:

" Would some kind soul please e-mail me off-list if you see
this message?

How many gadzillion replies did you get?<g>

" Amateur Radio Packeteer since 1988

/yasl(yet another stupid look:)  Is packet radio at
all/likely to ever be suitable/cheap enough for computer
networking?  I ask out of idle curiosity while wondering
vaguely what the rest of us will do if/when buddy bill
completes his takeover of the existing internet and puts
the boots to us rabble. /yasl (yes, it does occasionally go
away;)

-- "I think what we actually heard in the State of the
Union speech was the 'police' State of the Union speech," -
Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. [D-IL], 2002