I'm looking for a mini-distro of some sorts for a gateway machine.

My requirements are as follows:
- needs a proxy server installed (eg. squid)
- needs a socks server as well (eg. dante)
- an ipmasq or iptables setup
- no guis for administration
- installation w/o requiring a cdrom (ftp, http, smb, nfs, even sneakernet
will all work)
- needs to fit within a gig or so

All the mini-distros that I've come across seem to be simply too small... and
the standard sized distros seem to take up a bit too much space or require
too many resources (the system is a p233mmx w/ 48 megs ram).

Maybe it's time I learnt how to deal with debian...

David Aikema