begin  David Aikema's  quote:

| All the mini-distros that I've come across seem to be simply too
| small... and the standard sized distros seem to take up a bit too
| much space or require too many resources (the system is a p233mmx
| w/ 48 megs ram).

why not do an ftp install of the bare minimum of any distribution you
care for -- just about everybody will let you d/l and build a boot
diskette that allows for ftp install -- and do the very minimum
installation; again, every distro i know of allows this as well. then
add/build what you want beyond what's installed, and uninstall
whatever you don't want.

--
dep

There is sobbing of the strong,