On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 01:46:01PM -0500, Tim Wunder wrote:
><snip>
>FYI, Joel:
>I just went to http://www.comcast.net and was allowed to go to member
>services and create additional users. Got the same names as before. I
>had to use MSIE, since the page wouldn't load properly in Mozilla.

There was an article in the Seattle Times this morning on Comcast tracking
the web sites their customers visit.  I read the whole thing, but if
they're using something like akami to proxy web requests, this would be
easy for them to do.

Bill

``The children who know how to think for themselves spoil the harmony of
the collective society that is coming, where everyone would be
interdependent.''  1899 John Dewey, educational philosopher, proponent of
modern public schools.