Not that model, though a few weeks ago added a TCL supplied WNR1000 I had sitting around unused to my home network to have as a second wireless network, similar to your situation in that I'm using it as an access point only (not using DHCP or the WAN port). It has all the usual configuration options you want for securing WPA2.

Just works, bonus is the wireless light flashes very brightly so your client can see when it's on :)

Cheers,
Roger