Did post message to list on sunday saying i'll update group
in couple of weeks but haven't seen it posted (know it's
gone out, at least it's in the sent box in webmail).

In case that message didn't get out.

Well I've changed DNS settings from the old numbers to the
new. Refer to simon knights' email of 15/6 for new DNS
settings.

Even phoned voda asking why the new DNS settings weren't
emailed out the OP being rather helpful said the old ones
are still running why would we, I said no more thanked her
and hung up.

Doing a search of the help gave me the new DNS numbers too
for clear, paradise users
(entered DNS settings).

Maybe being _too_ optimistic here but not doing anything
else for a wee while.

@Derek

I've had the wireless router for @ 3 - 5 yrs now with no big
issues (D-link 600 i thinks)
(kinda thought it was on it's way out, No updates been made
available to it ever - having checked multiple times over
this period).

Re A & B nope if the link is down it's down regardless of
how you're connected to the router sometimes after like X
tries the web page/site gets found (like micro outages)

chrs - dave.

----- Original Message Follows -----