Hi, I am looking for list wisdom / experience with software that plays nice between a recent Ubuntu and Android tablets / phones, for the transfer of photos, music, movies over wifi. The more user friendly the better as this is primarily for family members who are not technical.

I've had a look at AirDroid which partly fits the bill, the non-friendly aspect to that is the need to navigate the android file system - I can work it out but others are going to have little chance. Are there some better options anyone knows of?

Cheers,
Roger