Thanks everyone for the various replies, I really appreciate all the suggestions, I will be exploring many of them this coming weekend.

Cheers,
Roger

On 04/08/2015 8:46 p.m., Robert Fisher wrote:

What about cloud storage?

Robert Fisher

On 4 Aug 2015 8:41 pm, "Nick Rout" <nick.r...@gmail.com <mailto:nick.r...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Another thought, are you trying to transfer from android to PC or
    from PC to android?

    Setting up something like andftp means you can easily use the
    'share' button to quickly use andftp to 'share' a photo or video
    to the PC.

    On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 8:26 PM, Robert Fisher